I had my first official piano recital this past weekend. I have 16 students (including 3 of my own kids) and it went very well! The theme was "Songs from the Movies" and I found a great Pirates of the Caribbean duet book for me and Ashley. We played "The Curse of the Black Pearl". Neither of us is brilliant on the piano, but we sure had a great time with this song! It's flipped on it's side because Melissa was filming with the camera turned, and while I can view it normally on my camera, I can't seem to get it upright for this post. Also, blogger won't allow more than 100MB video clips, so there is a lot of the song missing! This is all you get.
4 comments:
Wow. Very cool. You guys are very brilliant in everything.
Very nicely done. I'll bet that was fun. You two are good.
this is fantastic!!! great job ladies!!!
Wow! We knew you were good, but Ashley is great! Very impressive!
Post a Comment