This little one is growing, but not in my garden. Just had to throw in a cute picture of my Emily, now 5 months old.

This, however, is straight from the garden! We had a fantastic amount of enormous radishes. Melissa thought this was a tomato when she first saw it. Yummy! Excuse my very dirty hand. I had just finished pulling weeds.

Here's a small amount of our own home grown strawberries that Sara can't get enough of. We have picked about two cups of strawberries each day for the last week, and they just keep coming! They are so delicious!!! Sara is covered in chocolate from her chocolate milkshake we had with dinner tonight. She's still way cute.
2 comments:
That's so cool! Fresh strawberries are so much better than store bought ones. There's a lady in my ward offering strawberry starts, but we don't really have anywhere to put them here, and we won't be here next summer so it's not worth putting them in anyway. I'm really looking forward to getting somewhere permanent so I won't mind putting in the money and effort to have a real garden. We've had a lot of rain and my radishes are coming up great, but we haven't picked any yet. Yours are beautiful! Have you made any sprouts to go with them on radish nasties?
Mindy, I love that you call them radish nasties! Those strawberries look fantastic! Why won't mine do that?
Post a Comment