Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We Finally Made It To NYC!! (part 2)

Rachel on the Toys 'R Us Ferris wheel.
Ashley and Melissa were the only ones brave enough to go near this T-Rex. It moved and growled and everything. Very cool.
Times Square!!! It was breathtaking. Amazing. Loved it.
Ahhh--finally, a chance to sit down. The subway was very fun, but this was at the end of the day, on the way back to the ferry, so everyone was tired and wet. Ashley and Melissa might have been able to go another few hours.
Saying goodbye to the beautiful Statue of Liberty.

4 comments:

Tina said...

I totally want to go. When I get brave enough you'll have to give me your tips on going with young kids.

Lucy Ann Parkinson said...

Awesome picture's. Making memories even in the rain is great. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

You didn't go to the Statue of Liberty? Did you go up the Empire State Building and hum songs from "An Affair to Remember"? ps. "If you can paint, I can walk!"

Melanie said...

good idea parking on Staten Island! The kids did look pretty exhausted on that subway! I'm so glad you finally got to go!