I'm not afraid of salamanders, but this little guy really chose the wrong day to show up in my basement!! Last night I had a horrible dream about a snake getting into our house (now those things I am terrified of). So today I was going downstairs to turn on the t.v. for Sara and saw this peeking out at me from under my ottoman. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for several seconds before I realized it was just a salamander. Still, he should not be making himself at home in MY house.
5 comments:
Oh, yuck! There doesn't seem to be much difference between that and a snake. Is it slimy?
It looks like a snake to me. How in the world did it get in.
Not fun.
Ewww! Okay...I'm a girl, but the thing is ug-g-g-ly.
It looks to much like a snake to me. They shouldn't be in the house. How did the girls take it?
oh NOOOOO! and who caught him?
Post a Comment