It's been a while since I've been able to do any home improvements, but with nice weather finally here, I'm back at it again! The time had come (probably 5 years ago!) for our deck to be sanded and stained. This is before--
--more before--(You like how I put the girls to work sanding? They did a great job!)
--one last look at the before--
6 comments:
We did this on the deck at our last house. We also sealed it and it looked great. Your looks awesome. Lots of work. But totally worth it!
That's too much sanding. Why didn't you get a sander? Oh my it makes me tired. Looks really good though. It must feel good though to have it done.
It looks great. You just never give up. I sure know who to call when I need repairs done on my house. I will keep you in mind. Lot's of work but it looks great.
Mom, we didn't sand the entire thing. We just sanded (I actually finally got out a brillo pad and scrubbed) off all the green and black mildew. There was a lot! I did have a belt sander, but really didn't have a lot of use for it. Mom P, I'll come help any time!! :)
Gorgeous!
wow. not what i pictured at all. much more . . . perfect than i was thinking. looks amazing!
Post a Comment