Due to the lack of anything exciting happening in our lives, I haven't posted in a while. So here are a few of the things I've done around the house so far.
This is our upstairs hallway (and our realtor) before I got to it. Yes, it was sponge painted pink. No idea what they were thinking.
This is after. The carpet is still pink and it will be a while before that gets replaced, but believe me it is in the plan!! You can't tell in the pictures, but I removed all the popcorn texture from the ceiling and painted it as well.

5 comments:
You're house is so beautiful! It's looking so nice! Good job on removing the ceiling texture... I can't hold my arms above my head that long.
Ashley's leaf is huge! That is so neat
You have done a LOT of work and it looks GREAT! Aren't you glad you did it? The hallway is so much better - and eventually you learn to live with the pink carpet, and you will rejoice the day it is gone! Thanks for posting and giving me some entertainment today!
Good job girl!! I'm impressed with your effort! It looks SO much better.
Tell Ashley that is a pretty impressive leaf!! (Also tell her and the other girls I miss and love them!)
it looks so much better! i hate the popcorn texture on the ceilings... great job on removing it!!!!
It looks amazing. I think the pink carpet is pretty. Of course if it doesn't go with anything. You've done a great job. And I love that maple leaf. Wow. I don't remember any that big.
Post a Comment