We had the opportunity last weekend to go to the Washington D.C. temple with our very best friends, the Jorgensens. We went down Friday night and spent the night playing the Settlers of Catan. We let the Jorgensens win both games becuase that's the kind of friends we are. While the boys were in the temple, Melanie took me to Ikea for the first time. I think the kids had more fun there than we did! We checked them in to the play area and as they handed us pagers, the girls said it was just like being on the Disney cruise again. I was also able to see my brother and his wife atthe temple! They just happened to come the same day we did. That was a very fun surprise. 

5 comments:
great post! the pic of you and me didn't turn out as awfully cheesy as i thought it would! i like your new song by the way. makes me want to dance! anyway, thanks for the awesome weekend! (and just so everyone knows - you did not LeT us win! totally skill).
how fun! I love the DC temple. I think it's beautiful!
Um...I pretty much love IKEA! And the DC Temple of course!!!
You let them win. Right. None of us believe that! And you got to see Matt? Way fun!!
I'm so glad you got to see your friend Rachel. Love you
Post a Comment