Saturday, September 13, 2008

She's 10!!!

Ashley turned 10 years old yesterday. That makes us feel pretty old.
Here she is with her brand new guitar! She played until 11:00 that night and didn't even complain about sore fingers. My fingers were sore after only a few minutes! She is going to play just like both of her grandpas.
None of my kids care much for cake, so Ashleygot a chocolate cream pie this year. It was great!

6 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!! Good call on the pie, by the way. Cake isn't my favorite either.

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday! 10 years old! That's a big one!

Lori said...

Happy birthday Ashley!! Melissa caught me off-guard in the first picture because at first I thought it was Heidi or Holly just a "few" years ago. Wow! Weird.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!! I know Grandma got to talk to you but I was a work, so I didn't. I hope you had a fun birthday! I look forward to playing guitar with you someday. I can't believe you are already a whole decade old!!!

Love, Grandpa (Parkinson)

Parkinson Family said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! Sorry we didn't call, we planned on it the first of the week and the forgot until yesterday. Tell Ash we thought about her and we love her! (Happy Birthday to you too a few weeks ago. We thought about you too, we're just not very good at calling. We still love you guys A LOT!)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday you beautiful lady!