
Jason's biggest project before starting work next week was to reshingle the garage roof. We finally were able to get the carpenter bees under control enough to do the job.

Lucky for us our next door neighbor, Elwood, is a retired roofer. He let us borrow tools and walked us through the whole process.

Looks great!! Now it's time to paint.

This is our house without the carport in the way. Lots of landscaping needs to be done!
6 comments:
He did a great job. The shingles look great!
Great job, Jason. It looks like the doctor is good at more than just treating illness. Congrats on home ownership...it'll be journey. I look forward to seeing more home renovation/cosmetic surgery pictures.
look at Jason workin away so hard! glad the bees finally left. The roof looks very impressive. Good work!
Hey Parkinson family. Glad to see you are in the blogging world and your kids are so big. I can't believe it has been a year. Congratulations on graduation and buying a home. How great for you guys!! Way to go Jason and snake skin? Ewwwww! I love peony flowers! I think they are just about my favorite.
That looks a lot better!! Great job! Love, Dad!
Good job!!! The roof looks great! And it looks like you guys are working hard on your new house. I'm very impressed. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment