
I can't beleive month has gone by since my last post! I guess we had a lot going on. I finally have internet now, so I am back. Jason graduated from medical school!! We are very happy to have school behind us forever. Now we are living in PA and working hard. Jason doesn't start up at the hospital until the 26th, so we are trying to fix up as much in this house as we can. The girls are really enjoying all the extra space. They are all four currently sleeping in the same bedroom because we have to finish the basement to get a third bedroom, but in that one room they still have more space to move around than in our previous home. It's so great!!
2 comments:
Congrats again! I just wanted to say I like your new bird. He's handsome
Yay for graduation! Congratulations to you all. Hope all is well in PA and that you're enjoying setting up your new home. You guys can keep up with us if you'd like at www.grantworley.com. Blessings!
Post a Comment