Halloween was especially fun this year because I was not on bed rest this time!! I got to enjoy all of the festivities and it was wonderful.
William made a very handsome cow and Emily was so excited to be a pretty princess. I think all five of my girls have worn this dress for Halloween. Maybe not Ashley. I don't remember. Anyway, it's gotten a lot of good use!
Sara, of course, was Captain America. This kid is so funny! If it's red white and blue, it's awesome-- and don't tell our AF peers, but the Marine hymn is her favorite song in the world.
Rachel was a BYU cheerleader, Melissa was a bride.
Of course, we carved pumpkins and roasted five pumpkins worth of seeds. That's a ton of seeds, by the way. They all turned out pretty cute.







2 comments:
Why were the pictures superimposed on each other? What I could see brought a big smile to my face. Thanks for sharing.
Grandpa
That is a big improvement. I don't see the statue of Liberty anywhere. You have a beautiful and energetic family. You are greatly blessed. I'm sure you frequently give thanks to He from whom those blessing have been given.
Grandpa
Post a Comment