Jason graduated--again. I think this was his 8th, but by far the best one. Short and simple. I would say it's his last, but he still entertains the idea of MFM (high risk pregnancy) in his future, so we'll see. He's a real doctor now!! This is him with the other two from his graduating year of OB/GYN residents.
Melissa says that friends at her school told her that doctors are rich. She asked me if we aren't rich because we have so many kids. Then when her dad graduated, she asked if we are going to be rich now. If only it was that simple!! We are truly rich with blessings, though, and will always be grateful for that.
I can't communicate how glad we are to have all of this schooling and training behind us. This has been a LONG, hard road and I couldn't be more proud of my incredible, hard-working husband for what he has accomplished. Congratulations, Jason!!
1 comment:
Your pride is matched by ours. Jason, you are a special young man. I hope that you are now able to reap the rewards from the dedication that you have shown. Just never forget who gave you the talents that you have.
Post a Comment