Thursday, March 1, 2012

We're Going HOME!!

Mountain Home, that is.  Close enough!  Just look how much more sun we're going to see!  This is Danville:
 And this is Mt. Home, Idaho:

It's very gloomy right now even as I type this, and this has been my life for 8 years.  So ready for some sunshine!!!!  I really will miss the fireflies, though.  We move sometime around the first of July.


5 comments:

Nickell said...

Yayayaya!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!

gantrieb said...

congrats! how fun! you will be missed!

Christie K said...

so glad you got what yall wanted!! Yeah!

Jenny said...

My sister and her family were stationed there for 3 years and loved it! They also loved how close they were to the Boise Temple. Great to hear you know where you will be for the next little while.

justging said...

I'm catching up on everyone's blogs today and I noticed ya'll are moving to Mountain Home. Look up the Baldridge family. They are our good friends from NY. They moved to MH many years ago. He was in the Air Force doing OBGYN and has his own practice now I believe. You and Tera would get along really well. Her husband is Scott. AWESOME FAMILY. Congratulations on the birth of your 6th child and his health. Let me know if you need any info for the Baldridges and I can give it to you. How exciting!