Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baby boy Parkinson







Baby boy Parkinson (name pending but will likely be William Oneal) was born on 12/11/2011 at 1:26 AM at 28 weeks 6 days.  Obviously premature and in the NICU for a little bit, but doing well.  He was 3lbs 2oz (1425 g) and 15 inches long.  Heidi is doing well and should come home in the next 1-2 days.  I anticipate our baby boy will spend at least the next 6-8 weeks in the NICU.  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.  If this post doesn't work you'll have to blame me (Jason).  I usually don't place posts on our blog.

9 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

You did a great job on the post, Jason. He's very cute and so hairy! Congratulations!

Lucy Ann said...

Thanks Jason, you did great....He is cute and I love all the hair. Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see him...My thoughts and prayers are with you always.

mindy said...

Oh my goodness! What a surprise! Hope he continues to do well. Yay for a boy!

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well in the parkinson family! Congragtulations on the new little boy, I hope that everything will go well for both baby and mom !

Dawn said...

He is beautiful!! Good luck over the next few weeks. We will keep you in our prayers!

Melanie said...

whew. I can sure breathe a lot easier now knowing that you both are ok! What a great surprise! We are so happy for you and love the name William (of course)! Can't wait to meet him!

Colin & Lori said...

Congratulations! We will keep you all in our prayers! He is a cutie!!

Darrick and Krista Neibaur said...

I am so glad to hear you are doing well, I had no idea this pregnancy had challenges, I'm glad your family has gotten through it all so far. I will pray your little man is strong and does well in the NICU, congratulations, best wishes to your whole family.

Lauren in GA said...

Our youngest son, John, was born at 28 weeks and 5 days. He is doing great now...I just remember being so scared seeing him so small. I will certianly pray for your sweet little man!