It felt like the day would never come when we could get these chickens out of my house, but last Saturday, with the coop finally finished, and the weather taking a turn for the better, they moved out!! They create so much stink and dust it's amazing. They are so much happier now that they have room to flap their wings, and I'm thrilled to finally have my home smelling good and relatively dust-free again! In two months or so, we should see our first egg.
5 comments:
Looks great. Can't wait to see when you get the first egg...
I love that you have chickens! I want duck really, really badly, but Springville says I can't have them here, so I guess I'll have to have chickens through you. Keep posting!
Reminds me of Huey, Dewey, Louis, and ET! You all are crazy!
I am beyond impressed with that chicken coop.
wow, no kidding about the chicken coop! that looks professional. What are you going to do with it when you move?? I'm glad everyone is having fun with them!
Post a Comment