Friday, March 4, 2011

Peeps

Blogger is giving me a big headache and won't allow me to upload any video of any size right now, so a picture of our chicks is all I have to post. We ordered 10 chicks and they sent us 23. Luckily, we live in a rural town with very many farms where I'm sure they will find homes. We are having so much fun with them all for now!!

4 comments:

Grandma said...

I think they give you more because there is a high death rate. So don't give them away yet. Such cute little things. I can't believe Emily doesn't want to just squeeze them. Have fun with them.

Swinging On Small Hinges said...

Awww! They are so cute!

Melanie said...

ha! that's awesome! 23?!

Unknown said...

What are you going to do with them? You're not going to eat them, are you? Especially after the kids say "that one's mine".