Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sara's Fourth Birthday!

Sara turned four just before Halloween and had a very fun birthday. She still tells me every day what she wants for her birthday, so I guess I should start making a list for next year. Maybe it's a good thing Christmas is close! She did get some fun stuff, though.
Play-doh. Still a favorite of hers.

The very important pillow pet that she has been begging for since the commercials first started. She sings the pillow pet song all day.

Here's my new four year-old with her Winnie the Pooh cake. I ran out of red food coloring, so his shirt is a very pale pink. Sara loved it.

3 comments:

Swinging On Small Hinges said...

Kayley really loves the Pillow Pets too. She got one for her birthday...and ever since she has asked for another one. She tells me, "Mom, its a pillow AND a pet." I guess the 'practicality' of it makes it an excellent choice for a gift. LOL!

Grandma said...

I love the birthday. Sara looks thrilled. What a doll. I love her.

Unknown said...

I love that pink poo cake, and especially that super happy face behind it! Dang these girls are cute!