Sunday, October 10, 2010

Book of Mormon Reading Challenge

The Book of Mormon Reading Challenge, sponsored by Deseret Book, happened this past summer and I am just now getting around to blogging about it! All three of these girls met the challenge to read the Book of Mormon 15 minutes a day for 60 days. It was a lot of work, but they each earned a $10 gift certificate for Deseret Book and have purchased a really fun looking game with their money. Ashley actually ended up finishing the Book of Mormon for the first time while doing this challenge. I'm so proud of my girls and this great accomplishment! I hope we can do it again next summer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go girls! Keep it up!

Grandma said...

That's wonderful. I'm so glad you did it. And way to go Ashley. Very good. You are great girls.