Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our New Ride

Jason and I have wanted a Sienna for a long time, and we finally got one! We traded in the truck and got this nice 8 passenger Toyota. We will be selling our old van and using that money to buy a little sedan. Both purchases will save us lots of gas money, and the Toyota seats 8, so now we have a little more room to expand. The girls love pushing the magic button that closes the sliding doors, the sliding door windows can be opened, and best of all--the A/C works! We love our new van!!!

9 comments:

Barry Lauritzen said...

That makes four Siennas in the family. You, Matt, Amy, and us. Good vehicles. Congratulations. A new car is a lot of fun.

Carla said...

We just bought a Sienna in June. We LOVE it as I am sure you will too. And yes the gas is so nice compared to our SUV. Happy traveling!

Kelly said...

Nice van!

Dawn said...

Yeah for a new van! I am glad you were able to sell the truck!

Jessi said...

You have a SWAGGER-WAGON! So exciting! It's SO pretty! Randy and I are praying to be able to buy our first "family" vehicle soon (we're looking at the Odyssey...so that we can expand comfortably, too. :-)

Amy said...

Nice van-I really love ours! Are you planning to expand soon???

Melanie said...

Nice, nice ride! If I got jealous ever, you would be giving me good reason to be! We are car hunting too. We found an awesome deal on a mazda like Jason's old one that he loved so much and we thought it would be funny if we ended up with that! Maybe we can buy your old van??

Bryce said...

The van looks great! Traded in...? Is this a NEW vehicle or a great USED vehicle? I hope you sold your truck (no trade-ins) and bought a nice used Toyota Sienna :). Happy Birthday week Heidi. We look forward to seeing you guys soon and seeing your nice new ride!

Colin & Lori said...

Ahhh, the eight seater Sienna. I covet your van. Maybe in a year or so!