It's not often my huge family is able to get together, but through the efforts of two of my nieces, Nickell and Tere, we did it! This is most of the gang. When President Gordon B. Hinckley said "When you save a girl, you save generations", he wasn't kidding! I wonder if my parents knew just how man lives they would be responsible for when they married. I love that they gave me eight wonderful siblings. I love my family!!

We began the trip to Colorado by driving the 30+ hour trip with no overnight stops. This picture was taken sometime around dawn in Kansas. This is how the girls somehow managed to sleep all night.

Emily was in love with Uncle Dave's nose. Gross.

Jason played with his boys (my brothers, brothers in-law, and nephews) at Black Forest Park.

All of us gathered in my parents backyard for mealtime. What a great crowd! Thank you, Nickell and Tere, for getting us all there.
1 comment:
Why does Dave like babies to suck his nose? Yuck. I LOVE the sleeping in the car picture! Especially the fact that they look like they are stacked up on each otehr in the back, and Sara(?) is folded in half. Kids are amazing!
Post a Comment