I've had many requests for more pictures of Emily to see what she really looks like. Here you go! She still has blue eyes, but they are very dark blue, so I'm pretty sure she'll be a brown eyed beauty like Sara. Only time will tell. Lots of dark brown hair just like the other four girls had.
10 comments:
Yay! She's beautiful - but that's what we expect from you. Give all your girls a hug for me!
Yeah like Jenny said, you set the standard high :) She is so cute. I wish i could cuddle her!
She is definitely one of yours! Keep posting pictures. Sarah looks like whe is loving having a new doll to play with.
too too cute! I think she looks like Sara
Looks like she will be another big-eyed beauty just like her sisters. How blessed we are as grandparents. We love you all.
Wow, she's gorgeous! Congratulations you guys! :)
Another gorgeous little Parkinson!! Congratulations! (I am just cracking up over the fact that we "share" so many names--we both have Ashleys, and our four-year-old is Emily! And you have a Melissa, but I'm sure I had nothing to do with that.) We are so happy for all of you!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! Hope you are both doing well!!
Can't tell she's one of the Parkinson girls at all. It's a good thing Jason is such a lady's man (ha ha ha ha...I crack myself up!).
yummy yummy yummy. newborns are so sweet.
Post a Comment