We did our houses last night too. What a fun tradition! I couldn't bring myself to buy new candy because there was so much nasty junk left from Halloween, so that's what we used. Unfortunately, it was mostly suckers. But the kids are creative. They mashed up the suckers and sprinkled the dust on their houses, broke off the sticks and made snowmen, etc. It was fun!
They are beautiful! Jason, your house if wonderful - you even added on! Maybe I should have a night where Mark makes another house. And no hour ride in the back seat of a van right before. And no BYU game on. That might work!
2 comments:
We did our houses last night too. What a fun tradition! I couldn't bring myself to buy new candy because there was so much nasty junk left from Halloween, so that's what we used. Unfortunately, it was mostly suckers. But the kids are creative. They mashed up the suckers and sprinkled the dust on their houses, broke off the sticks and made snowmen, etc. It was fun!
They are beautiful! Jason, your house if wonderful - you even added on! Maybe I should have a night where Mark makes another house. And no hour ride in the back seat of a van right before. And no BYU game on. That might work!
Post a Comment