This was our pool. It cost so much more money to maintain than it was worth, so we sold it. I am so glad to be rid of it and now I don't have to fish dead animals out of it ever again!
This is what it looked like after we removed the pool. With a lot of help from my friend, Melanie, we removed all (well, most) of the rocks and raked it all so that it was level.
4 comments:
It looks AMAZING!!! I am so proud of you! We haven't even put anything in our garden yet except for our pots on the back porch. It looks really good!
Wow, that looks very nice! I didn't realize the pool was as big as it was. Lots of work -- job well done!
It looks so good. I will have to have you come over and help me with my garden I know nothing about gardening.
This is so nice! it's way easier to garden with the raised beds! What kind of watering system do you have, or is it so great there that you don't have to water?
Post a Comment