Our neighbor loves to build things and had built this cute playhouse just for the fun of it. He doesn't have little children and thought our girls would enjoy playing with it, so he brought it down into our yard. It's got shingles and siding and real double-hung windows. The girls were so excited when they saw him bringing it! Maybe this will make up for the lack of a pool.
7 comments:
Wow that is a really nice playhouse! I bet they are so excited! What a wonderful thing for him to do.
You are blessed with a really nice neighbor. I know what a lot of work and expense went into that little house. I hope your girls love it and take GOOD care of it.
I'm sure it will make up for not having a pool! That is soooo fun!
It's almost as good as the one Grandma and Grandpa had. I still miss it....
That is incredible! Looks like so much fun. I always wanted a playhouse! What a wonderful neighbor.
How AWESOME! And what a wonderful neighbor! The playhouse will keep them busy for hours, just like a pool, but the upkeep will be A LOT easier.
I want a neighbor like that! How generous! And fun. Perfect for 4 little girls.
Post a Comment