Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who's Who?

I cut Rachel's hair because it was soooo hard to manage. No 5 year-old should have long hair. So now, this is what she looks like. Apparently I cut off all of her blonde. Now I can't tell the difference between her and Melissa!

And I had to throw in this picture for the benefit of my perpetually bored sister, Jeny (maybe it's time for a new job?). Is this kid cute, or what???

5 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I love that from behind shot! Your girls are too cute. My Mom cut my hair VERY boy short just before I entered kindergarten...and it remained that way until 4th/5th grade...I still haven't quite forgiven her for that! You did good though!

Jessi said...

Good job with the scissors, Heidi! I wish I'd had their haircut at their age...mine was super short (Randy couldn't even pick me out of my kindergarden class picture because he mistook me for a boy).

And Sara is just ADORABLE! Her eyes get me *every* time.

Teresa said...

they DO look the same from behind. Thats so funny. :)

Ryan and Brandy said...

I wish I had your skill for haircuts! When I was 8 months pregnant (massively pregnant) Ryan decided it was time that I learn to cute his hair. After an hour, I gave up and called our friend upstairs. (My feet were swollen and I was just not getting it!) He cuts the boys hair now. Our girls hair does not grow very fast. So far, I've only had Kestly's hair cut twice. (Aria got her hair cut by Ammon, so I won't count that as a real haircut!)If we lived closer together I would bring her to you! And while I am rambling on,we should call and talk to each other sometime!

Grandma said...

I really can't see Rachel with out blond hair. You need to put in one from the front. That's amazing they are the same. Did it dry that dark too? Is it curly at all any more? Cute girls.