
Sara was Minnie Mouse last year, too, but she doesn't know that and it saved me a lot of stress! It did fit her a lot better this year, too.

This is Rachel as Belle. She is my third daughter to wear this well used costume. Thank you Grandma Lauritzen!!

And yet another repeat from last year! Melissa loved being Elina (it's a Barbie thing) so much last year that she had to do it again. Fine with me!

So here's the only costume I actually had to make this year. This is Ashley as Brittney from the Chipmunk Great Adventure. It's a sort of genie costume.

Here's the group. Sara was so done having pictures taken. She just wanted to go Trick or Treating, and is pro, too! She went straight to the door, yelled Trick or Treat, got a candy, said thank you, got another candy, said bye-bye, got more candy. Life must be easy when you're that cute! I like how Sophie had to make an appearance in this picture, too. Maybe we should have dressed her up.
5 comments:
Your girls are so cute! what girlie costumes! :)
Hi!
I LOVE the cute costumes... Your girls are all TOO cute!
I hope you don't mind that James shared your blog address with me. I love to see what everyone is up to.
We have a blog as well...check it out!
It is:
jamesstephaniekayley.blogspot.com
We would love to hear from you sometime.
Stephanie B.
So adorable! I love little girls!
Wow, that's a lot of pink! nice to only have to make one costume!! They all look beautiful. Maybe you can bring them to my house next year to trick or treat???
Hi, I just found your blog on facebook. What amazing costumes! And your girls are beautiful. The fall pictures in your last post are so gorgeous. We miss you in aerobics!
Post a Comment