Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Frog Walk

Not long after moving here, the girls and I went to the library. We were a little early, so we decided to take a walk to the Susquehanna, since it's only about 2 blocks from the library. As we were walking, we noticed tons of little frogs hopping all over the place. Since then, the girls have been begging me to go on a "frog walk" again, so today we did. We also strolled down Danville's main street and looked at all the fun shops.




4 comments:

Teresa said...

What cute little frogs!

Nickell said...

They're tiny! How cute! P.S. I am proud of the frequent posting that has been happening on this blog! Way to not be a posting slacker!!!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

ooo, ooo! I want to go on a frog walk too! Will you take us there when we come visit?