Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blueberry Time

Jason was working last night, so for Family Home Evening, I took the girls blueberry picking.
Sara enjoyed eating them, but she would spit ot the skins whense was finished. That was messy!
Here we are at Split Rock Blueerry Farm. That bowl is holding 5 quarts of blueberries.






4 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

Do you have to pay to pick so many? That looks like so much fun!

Parkinson Family said...

I paid $8 for that bowl full. That's about 5 1/2 quarts ($1.50/quart). Upick farms are always a great price, but I had to drive 40 minutes to get to this one, so I spent more money than at the grocery store, but it's way more fun and I'll do what it takes to get my kids to eat something healthy!!

Teresa said...

That is such a cute pictuer of sarah!

Lori said...

Where's the music? There's got to be some great berry-pickin' song out there somewhere!