Thursday, May 8, 2008

The beginning...

With a lot of encouragement from friends anf family, I have decided that as ugly as the very word "blog" is, it's something we feel we need t do to keep in touch with the many people we know. I know absolutely nothing about building the blog itself, so bear with me while I learn. Nickell, any tips would be more than welcome!! By the way, I did take the picture of the Cardinal myself. I have yet to catch a blue jay, though.
For those who don't know, we will be moving on June 10th. Our new address will be 121 Middle Street, Danvile, PA 17821. I think we've decided to live on cell phones only, too, so mine and Jason's cell numbers will remain the same with the exception of the area code which we will have changed to 570.

6 comments:

Lauritzen Family Blog said...

It looks good! Probably my biggest recommendation would be to not go weeks in between posts. Post as often as possible.

De Oliveira's said...

Welcome aboard! I love the blog. You are right, this is an easy way to keep in touch with a bunch of people at the same time. Pictures are always fun also. I am excited to keep up with you now.

Teresa said...

Welcome! I'm so excited to be able to hear about your family!

Holly Emerson said...

I really like Sara's face in that family picture. It looks like she is sucking on something sour. Welcome to the world of weblogs!

Bronson Clan said...

I'm so glad you guys finally started a blog. And thanks so much for sending the package, I got it the other day. You didn't have to pay anything for it did you? If so just let me know how much and I will get that to you. Thanks guys! And it will be nice keeping up with you on this.

Jessi said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm so glad you decided to start blogging...I'm going enjoying keeping up with ya'll.